Sonntag, 26. Oktober 2014

- Happy winter with snowman Berry and friends -

Some time ago I coloured several of the cute stamps of Stacey Yacula which I had bought from Purple Onion Designs. I very much like all her stamps but I haven't had the time to use those coloured images to create a card.

But yesterday I read on the blog of Purple Onion Designs that there will soon be availabe a new stamp collection from Stacey Yacula and for this new release there is a giveaway. The main prize is to win the entire new collection and to be eligible for that prize you have to create a charming card using stamps designed by Stacey Yacula.

So I now took some time to create a winter scene with snowman Berry and his friends Icicle, Snowy, Birch, Winterberry, Filbert, Frost and Silver. I made a stair step card as I like that special shape for scenes:

















Stamps: Purple Onion Designs
Ink pad: Versafine "Onyx Black"
Coloration: Distress ink pads
Die: Impression Obsession "Fir Trees"
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug "Snowflakes"
Other: cardstock, dimensionals, stickles

The cutting-out of all the images was quite a "fuzzy" work, but I like how the scene looks and during winterI will put the card on our sideboard as decoration.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow!!!! What a fun card!! I have made cards like this and I know how much work goes into them! This turned out beautifully!!! I love it!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Mit der Nutzung der Kommentarfunktion erklärst Du Dich mit der Speicherung und Verarbeitung Deiner Daten durch diese Website einverstanden.